November 14, 2011

Occupy Canada - 99%, Occupy Vancouver, Peace and Freedom, Justice

I am an occupying Canadian.  Lucky to have a house I occupy from here.  Hear my voice with my countrymen - Canada has enough for all our brothers and sisters should not be suffering.  It isn't just people living on the street that are occupying city sites, but many others who suffer in the solitude and bondage of poverty line. 

Standing in solidarity I will be posting inspirations for encouragement.  Lucky to be Canadian, lucky to be allowed to take a stand, standing for what is right and honourable, strong and free!

www.lifethroughthecracks.blogspot.com

Feel free to leave comments and links to other people standing together today to say the words which must be finally said.


No comments:

Post a Comment