December 09, 2011

Barter Jewelery for Seed Trading


I continue to make jewellery at a greater speed than I can find customers out here in the woods. 

I would like it to be known that I will trade my jewellery for what you make to sell at your place. I am especially looking for garden seed.  I really would love flower seed as this is a luxury we don't splurge on.  I will try any plant up to garden zone 6.

The variety of pretties made here would blow your mind as they are all one of a kind originals.  I keep on top of trends and have products in most styles (silver, gothic, victorian, beads, gemstones, rings)  and in many different materials.  Let me know what you are looking for or what color etc. and what you want to trade.  Let's have fun with this.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment